Hello, I'm Kari. This is the blog of a girl who likes to draw and write. There's nothing special. Fan of many things: Assassin's Creed, Christopher Nolan movies, Hetalia, Legend of Korra/ATLA, comic books, anime, manga, video gaming, and reading. (Please refer to the About Me section for more details!)
Free Comic Friday: Batman Black & White
Batman Black & White: A Black and White World
Acclaimed author Neil Gaiman and eye-popping artist Simon Bisley deliver a make-believe story spotlighting the struggle between Batman and The Joker - only this time, they’re re-cast as actors starring in a film-like, comic book production!
Download it free @Comixology
so my cat does this weird thing where she’ll play with something and then all of a sudden she’ll start meowing because everything single time she gets her claw stuck and then she’ll just look at me meowing because she expects me to get her unstuck. every. single. time.
Yay I got an interview for this one job next year!
But holy shit now I can feel the pressure set in. Interviews….
I can’t stop laughing at Harry running the fuck away, the boy who lived ladies and gentlemen.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
(Source: fallforwatson, via allroundturianbadboy)
I pressed play on the first episode of Shingeki no Kyojin.
HERE WE GO
Who wants to cry with me as I replay Ezio’s trilogy? :’)
wait what? I just brought the trilogy earlier this week, and I think i’m almost done the first one. (I’ve been play a lot of Assassin’s Creed people. I even dreamed I was playing it last night D=)
Why is there crying. Am I going to cry. Please tell me Leonardo is going to be okay. DDD=
Leo is fine and you will bawl at the beginning of AC2
And also if you watch Embers
I agree, but the Leo DLC… D’:
This is how I imagine Assassin!Federico - now complete with eagle vision -
A little bit less “angular” than his video game version, with more facial hair and… well, alive! C;
Injustice: Gods Among Us Green Arrow, you make me really miss the DCAU Justice League Flash a lot. :’(
He was my favourite character in the show aside from Batman and Wonder Woman. Now I want to rewatch the entire series because of all the parallels in this narrative, and also because it’s nice to see Aquaman actually be a badass.